Sunday, May 6, 2012

19 things I learned in ACC 255

Through out this semester I have learned a lot about the online business community.  I will list 19 things that I can name that were new to me and that I have learned.


  1. How to create an e-book
  2. How to create AdSense ads on the blog posts and pillar articles
  3. How to create pillar articles 
  4. How to create a good blog post
  5. How to create a web site that can be used for business purposes
  6. Putting counters on the bottom of the important pages on a web site
  7. How to create products to sell
  8. How to monetize the web site
  9. How to attract customers
  10. Create content that is interesting for the readers
  11. How to make a web site visually appealing
  12. How to develop plans to keep the business running
  13. How to commit time to creating a good project
  14. Prioritize time where it is needed
  15. How to write effectively for my niche group
  16. Discovered my niche group
  17. How to run analytics on my web site to see the type of traffic I have coming to my site
  18. How to reach out to readers to interest them
  19. How the internet is very beneficial to business owners.
This class has helped me realize how much of a tool it really is to all business owners and how well it reaches out to the public.  This class has really taught me a lot and I plan to use this down the road hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment