Friday, February 17, 2012

Keep hunting alive

Many people in this world feel as though hunting is wrong and should be banned because of the mistreatment of the animals when it is done.  But to all of us hunters we see is as a time to bring the family closer, its a time of bonding.  My dad introduced me to hunting when I was ten and I can not thank him more for doing so.  It was because of him that I have a greater respect for nature and to not be wasteful.  He believed just as a lot of other hunters believe that introducing children to the world of hunting helps bring about a better person.  Also during the hunting season is when I am able to get closer to my dad and grandpa since we can sit and talk in the hunting shed if it gets to cold.  We are able to discuss things that we would not get to discuss any other time since it could offend other people or we just do not want to talk about that stuff in front of other people.  So to all you people who feel that hunting is wrong and is teaching the kids the wrong thing, I respect your opinion I really do but if it was not for hunting and being able to spend the time with my family I would not have turned out half the person I am today.  Hunting helps bring families closer and helps raise kids to be responsible and caring for the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment